WELCOME TO MIDLAND SWAN VALLEY EYE CLINIC
- We offer a comprehensive, state-of-the-art Ophthalmology service, in a professional and friendly environment. Our staff are highly trained and committed to providing the best possible care and outcomes to all our patients.
- We are committed to the people of the Swan Valley, Midland and Rural catchment areas, but are happy to see patients from all over Western Australia. This is Dr Ross’s sole practice, allowing him to be at the Midland rooms most days of the week.
- We provide state of the art small incision eye surgery, specialising in cataract, pterygium, glaucoma, and lid surgery.
- Our well-equipped Midland office provides a range of specialist investigations and treatments, including diabetic eye screening, laser, glaucoma screening, macular degeneration assessments, general ophthalmology checks, various treatments and minor procedures.
- We have on-site lasers which are used to treat Glaucoma, Intraocular Lens Opacification, Diabetic Retinopathy and Tears of the retina.
- Dr Ross operates at St John of God Hospital in Midland, for both private and public patients. He also operates at the Perth Eye Hospital, a private hospital located in West Perth. Patients will attend an initial consultation at Dr Ross’s Midland Consulting rooms. His receptionist will then arrange a suitable date for your operation, should this be required, and go through the associated paperwork with you.
- Dr Ross is a HBF, Medibank, BUPA, HIF Preferred Provider and charges “No Gap” for surgery on these patients. He is also a Preferred Provider for almost all other Health Funds.
- Address: Dr Stuart Ross
Midland Swan Valley Eye Clinic
Suite 12, 9 The Avenue, Midland 6056(Cnr Keane Street) Our rooms are on the first floor
- Phone: (08) 9250 7702
- Fax: (08) 9250 7750